Philly has eight — eight! — beers in honor of the pope's visit and you're invited to try them. The Hail Mary ticket will get you a flight of four of these beers - or get the Our Father ticket and try all eight. The Our Father ticket also gets you a limited edition Billy Penn pint glass.
The Holy Mary Beer Flight:
• White Smoke Saison (Forest and Main Brewing Co.) — Firkin (4.5%)
• YOPO (Cape May Brewing Company) — Pale ale (5.2%)
• Holy Wooder (Philadelphia Brewing Company) — Belgian tripel (10.5% ABV)
• Papist Ale (Vault Brewing Co.) — English IPA (8.7%)
The Our Father Beer Flight includes the 4 beers from the Hail Mary Flight, a Billy Penn Pint Glass, plus:
• Jesus Wept (Crime & Punishment Brewery) — Gose (~4%)
• Pap-Ale (Iron Hill Brewery) — Belgian single (4.5%)
• Pater Noster (2nd Story Brewing Company) — Patersbier (4%)
• Papal Ale (Manayunk Brewing Company) — Belgian amber (6.7%)
Each beer will be 4.5 oz.