Welp, here we are. This is the big one.
Celebrate completing your civic duty as we watch the results come in to determine the next president of the United States. We'll be drinking QC Malt and eating a three-course meal from Samwich by Suppa (seriously, check the menu below) and playing a very special edition of Philly politics-themed Candyland.
This event is completely free, but you need to show proof you voted to get in. Just wear your “I Voted Today" sticker, or show us a selfie from the polls. That's it.
What we'll be eating:
- Smoked onion dip with fresh fried chips
- Arugula salad with craisins, pecans, and brioche croutons
- Mac & cheese with roasted tomato jam & garlic crumbs
- Throwback sloppy joes on brioche
- Jamaican jerk chicken with pineapple slaw on ciabatta
- Assorted housemade bite-sized desserts